FF:PBM127 Practice - Course Information
PBM127 Practice (individual plan)Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Petr Hlaďo, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Lenka Hloušková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Dana Knotová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Bohumíra Lazarová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Dana Knotová, Ph.D.
Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 25 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 3/25, only registered: 0/25, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/25
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Social Education and Counselling (programme FF, N-PD)
- Course objectives
- The goal of the course is to create background for services, developing competences and skills for clients (children, youth, adults). Individual choice of place of practice.
- Learning outcomes
- identify ethical dilemmas related to the organization's activities; to recognize valid legislation in the field of pedagogical, counseling or social work, in which the organization where the practice is practiced is profiled; create a self-evaluation portfolio;
- Practical training of professional skills (social pedagogy and counselling)
- REITMAYEROVÁ, Eva. Cílená zpětná vazba : metody pro vedoucí skupin a učitele. Illustrated by Věra Broumová. Vydání první. Praha: Portál, 2007. 173 stran. ISBN 9788073673178. info
- MUSIL, Libor. "Ráda bych Vám pomohla, ale ..." Dilemata práce s klienty v organizacích. ("I would like to help you, but ..." Dilemmas of work with clients in organisations.). Brno: Marek Zeman, 2004. 243 pp. ISBN 80-903070-1-9. info
- Teaching methods
- practical training a portfolio of writing consisting of professional skills
- Assessment methods
- credit, written papers of practical training
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 70 hodin.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/PBM127