FF:VH_15c Collegium orchestra - Course Information
VH_15c Collegium orchestraFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Martin Mazánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Vladimír Maňas, Ph.D.
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Jan Karafiát
Supplier department: Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 17:30–20:45 N21
- Performing instrumental music at a semi-professional level.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 90 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 5/90, only registered: 0/90, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/90
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 14 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Performance of compulsory repertoire within a concert.
- 1. Search for suitable repertoire.
- . 2. Rehearsals
- . 3. An intensive weekend training of the orchestra.
- . 4. Concert
- . 5. Other performance.
- viz databáze webových stránek www.orchestr.muni.cz
- Teaching methods
- Group projects with homework.
- Assessment methods
- Compulsory attendance of rehearsals and intensive weekend training. Active participation on the concert performances of the orchestra.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
- Teacher's information