PřF:C7660 Multimedia in the education - Course Information
C7660 Multimedia in the education of chemistryFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/4. 5 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught partially online.
- Ing. Dominik Alvaro Rada (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jana Baluchová (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Veronika Švandová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Dagmar Chytková (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jiří Ledvinka (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Veronika Švandová, Ph.D.
Central Library - Specialized Units - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Mgr. Veronika Švandová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Central Library - Specialized Units - Faculty of Science
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- C7660/01: Wed 12:00–15:50 IC1, J. Baluchová, D. Rada
C7660/02: Thu 12:00–15:50 IC1, J. Baluchová, D. Rada
C7660/03: Fri 12:00–15:50 IC1, J. Baluchová, D. Rada
- Basic IT skills and English knowledge.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- 1. Basics of work with multimedia tools 2. Using it in school, teaching 3. Student will learn: - office online and offline tools, cloud, synchronization, online coworking - didactic application of some internet's tool - typographic and graphic work with presentation, posters and others documents - legal aspects - create and edit some video or audio
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course the student is able to prepare educational materials containing photographic documentation, digitally processed, make a poster, a short video, make a qualified editing, complete video graphics, subtitles and audio.
- office tools typography graphic video, audio legal aspects presentation
- Viz interaktivní osnova
- Teaching methods
- 2 seminar groups are taught in the form of practical exercises with multimedia tools. Physical presence can be agreed by email.
- Assessment methods
- The course is concluded after accomplishment some tasks.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
General note: Vyučují učitelé katedry anorganické a organické chemie.
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (Autumn 2022, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2022/C7660