ESF:BKJ_VTJ Entrance Test - Course Information
BKJ_VTJ Entrance Test for a Language CourseFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. Type of Completion: -.
- Mgr. et Mgr. Bc. Milan Boháček, M.A. (lecturer)
Mgr. Marie Červenková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Veronika De Azevedo Camacho, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jiřina Hrbáčková (lecturer)
PhDr. Helena Hušková (lecturer)
Mgr. Eva Lukáčová (lecturer)
Ing. Mgr. Blanka Pojslová (lecturer)
Mgr. Bc. Eva Punčochářová (lecturer)
Mgr. Petra Sojková (lecturer)
Mgr. Petra Stejskalová (lecturer)
Mgr. Martina Cének Vrbská (seminar tutor)
Bc. Mgr. Petra Chládková (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Ladislav Václavík, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. et Mgr. Bc. Milan Boháček, M.A.
Language Centre, Faculty of Economics and Administration Division - Faculty Branches of University Departments - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Mgr. Lucie Jurková
Supplier department: Language Centre, Faculty of Economics and Administration Division - Faculty Branches of University Departments - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Language skills acquired before a student’s admission at ESF MU.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Business Management (programme ESF, B-EKM)
- Course objectives
- This is an entrance language test for students of combined Bachelor study programs at ESF. This self-assessment test is available in an English, German and french version, and its goal is to assess entrance language skills of students who were admitted to the combined form of study. The test result and assessment, which a student will see, is a significant anticipation of a successful preparation for an exam in a chosen language. Taking the test is compulsory for all first-semester students of the combined Bachelor form of study. Students can opt for one of the two languages, or they can take both the tests and continue in studies of the language in which they are more proficient. The access to the test is time-limited; the number of attempts at taking the test is limited too (see guidelines for taking the test).
- recommended literature
- MURPHY, Raymond. English grammar in use : a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate learners of English : with answers. Fourth edition. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2012. x, 380. ISBN 9780521189064. info
- TRAPPE, Tonya and Graham TULLIS. Intelligent business : intermediate : coursebook. 1st ed. Harlow: Pearson, 2005. 176 s. ISBN 9781408255995. info
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Inovace studia ekonomických disciplín v souladu s požadavky znalostní ekonomiky (CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0227)" which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.