ESF:DXV_PDPR Preparation of the dissert. - Course Information
DXV_PDPR Preparation of the dissertationFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 30 credit(s) (from 5 credits increase by 1). Recommended Type of Completion: z (credit). Other types of completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. Ing. Mgr. Martin Dlouhý, Dr., MSc (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Vladimír Hyánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Robert Jahoda, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Miroslav Krč, CSc. (lecturer), prof. Ing. Juraj Nemec, CSc. (deputy)
doc. RNDr. Josef Kunc, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Růžena Lukášová, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Ivan Malý, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. Ing. Beáta Mikušová Meričková, PhD. (lecturer)
prof. Ing. Juraj Nemec, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Ing Jan Pavel, Ph.D. (lecturer), prof. Ing. Juraj Nemec, CSc. (deputy)
doc. Ing. Jaroslav Rektořík, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Sirovátka, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Soňa Skulová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Mgr. Jana Soukopová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. František Svoboda, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Ing. Ján Šebo, Ph.D. (lecturer), prof. Ing. Juraj Nemec, CSc. (deputy)
doc. PhDr. Jan Šelešovský, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Jiří Špalek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Markéta Šumpíková, Ph.D. (lecturer), prof. Ing. Juraj Nemec, CSc. (deputy)
doc. Ing. Gabriela Vaceková, PhD. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Leoš Vítek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Milan Viturka, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Jiří Volf, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. Ing. Václav Vybíhal, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Jiří Vystoupil, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Vladimír Žítek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Ing. Juraj Nemec, CSc.
Department of Public Economics - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Mgr. Lucie Přikrylová
Supplier department: Department of Public Economics - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- DXV_SLIT Study of literature || D_VP1 Scientific work || D_VP2 Scientific work || D_VP Scientific work
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Main task is to systematically work on: • the realization of the theoretical or empirical research of the dissertation • the preparation of the dissertation thesis text. • • An integral part of the preparation of the dissertation is the publication of the results of the research carried out at relevant conferences and their publication in the form of conference and - in particular - journal papers.
- The student in agreement with his / her supervisor specifies work plan on dissertation at the beginning of the semester in the IS MU, the application "Individual study plan Ph.D. and its evaluation" - Term content.
- Dle zadání školitele
- Teaching methods
- It is a course without lessons, consisting of the independent work of the student under the supervision of a supervisor. Methods applied: - individual consultations, student management and supervisor's supervision - professional consultations in conferences, summer schools, internships, etc.
- Assessment methods
- Number of credits for the course depends on the agreement between the student and the supervisor for each semester. The chosen credit value corresponds to the expected work on doctoral thesis preparation specified in the plan for a particular semester. In one semester it is allowed to receive 5 - 30 credits. • • Output of the course is a prepared part of the dissertation and published or prepared publications of the results of the research carried out in the framework of the dissertation work. The mentioned outputs are submitted by the student into the IS MU, application "Homework Vault" • • Course objectives is evaluated by the supervisor by the credit in each semester in which the subject enrolled.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
Note related to how often the course is taught: v průběhu semestru.
General note: Předmět s proměnnou kreditovou hodnotou.
Credit evaluation note: minimálně 120 a maximálně 160 kreditů za studium.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Inovace studia ekonomických disciplín v souladu s požadavky znalostní ekonomiky (CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0227)" which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.