ESF:DXV_SLIT Study of literature - Course Information
DXV_SLIT Study of literatureFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. Ing. Mgr. Martin Dlouhý, Dr., MSc (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Vladimír Hyánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Robert Jahoda, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Ladislav Janíček, Ph.D., MBA, LLM (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Stanislav Klazar, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Miroslav Krč, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Josef Kunc, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Růžena Lukášová, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Ivan Malý, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. Ing. Beáta Mikušová Meričková, PhD. (lecturer)
prof. Ing. Juraj Nemec, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Sirovátka, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Soňa Skulová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Mgr. Jana Soukopová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. František Svoboda, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. David Špaček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Jiří Špalek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Markéta Šumpíková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Gabriela Vaceková, PhD. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Jiří Vystoupil, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Ing. Juraj Nemec, CSc.
Department of Public Economics - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Mgr. Lucie Přikrylová
Supplier department: Department of Public Economics - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- As part of the course Study of Literature, the student engages in reading international books and journals relevant to their dissertation topic. Acording to his reading writes an analytical overview concerning the topic of their dissertation. The aim of the overview is to map, based on the study of international books and journals, the current state of research in the field that is the focus of the dissertation. If the student intends to publish the overview or to submit the dissertation in the form of a thematically relevant collection of published works (or works in print or otherwise accepted for publication), they prepare a review study.
- dle zadání školitele
- dle zadání školitele
- Teaching methods
- Teaching methods: - Individual consultations led by a supervisor to guide the student in studying literature and writing an analytical overview.
- Assessment methods
- Completed texts are submitted using the “Homework Vault” application in the IS MU. 6 credits are awarded for a text of appropriate quality and of a minimum length of 20 standard pages.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
Note related to how often the course is taught: v průběhu semestru.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Inovace studia ekonomických disciplín v souladu s požadavky znalostní ekonomiky (CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0227)" which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/econ/spring2020/DXV_SLIT