IV125 Formela lab seminarFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Recommended Type of Completion: k (colloquium). Other types of completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- Dr. rer. nat. Achim Blumensath (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Tomáš Brázdil, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Antonín Kučera, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Jan Obdržálek, PhD. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Vojtěch Řehák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Dr. rer. nat. Achim Blumensath
Department of Computer Science - Faculty of Informatics
Supplier department: Department of Computer Science - Faculty of Informatics
The enrollment must be approved by a teacher of a seminar group.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 37 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- By passing this course, the student will gain a profound insight into the relevant part of theoretical computer science or mathematics (depending on the selected seminar group), will be able to read and present results formulated in a given scientific literature.
- Learning outcomes
- The student has a profound insight into the relevant parts of theoretical computer science or mathematics (depending on the chosen seminar group), is able to present the given specialized substance independently and solve related research problems.
- Team study or team research project.
- At the beginning of the semester the studied topics is selected in a common discussion.
- At regular weekly seminars a selected student (or the lecturer) explains the subject.
- At the designated seminars students refer to their progress and results, they are given feedback.
- At the final seminar an overall assessment is made.
- Teaching methods
- The seminar is focused on team study of the given substance, on own research, and presentation of the results. It is divided into thematic seminar groups, each of which with its own teacher.
- Assessment methods
- The students are assessed for their activity at the seminars, the quality of the results achieved, and the way and quality of their presentation during the seminars.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Opakovaně lze zapisovat předmět jen v případě účasti v jiné seminární skupině (potvrdí učitel skupiny).
- Teacher's information