FI:IA068 Seminar on Informatics - Course Information
IA068 Seminar on InformaticsFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Recommended Type of Completion: k (colloquium). Other types of completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Ivan Kopeček, CSc. (lecturer), RNDr. Lukáš Hejtmánek, Ph.D. (deputy)
RNDr. Jaromír Plhák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Antonín Kučera, Ph.D.
Faculty of Informatics
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Ivan Kopeček, CSc.
Supplier department: Faculty of Informatics
- Thu 12:00–13:50 C525
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 29 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The seminar is primarily devoted to the presentations of the PhD students of the faculty. Main objectives are as follows: - To prepare the PhD students for presentations at international conferences; - To acquaint the attendants of the seminar with the research work of the PhD students.
- The seminar program is built up at the beginning of the seminar.
- Informace na webovských stránkách semináře; Abstrakty přednášek.
- The information on the web site of the seminar; Abstracts of the specific talks.
- Teaching methods
- The seminar consists of presentations of the students in Czech or English. The quality of the presentations a language knowledge of the speaker are discussed and evaluated.
- Assessment methods
- It is assumed that the PhD students will present a talk during the course. The undergraduate students have to consult specific requirements for passing the course with the leader of the seminar.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fi/autumn2015/IA068