FSpS:bp1195 Physiotherapy IV - Course Information
bp1195 Physiotherapy IVFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/10. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Ondřej Kolařík (seminar tutor)
Bc. Dagmar Křížová (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Petra Možná (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Robert Vysoký, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Jana Řezaninová, Ph.D.
Department of Health Promotion - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Health Promotion - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- bp1195/01: Mon 8:00–11:45 rehabilitace, Wed 12:00–15:45 rehabilitace, O. Kolařík, D. Křížová, P. Možná
bp1195/02: Mon 8:00–11:45 rehabilitace, Wed 12:00–15:45 rehabilitace, O. Kolařík, D. Křížová, P. Možná
bp1195/03: Mon 8:00–11:45 rehabilitace, Wed 12:00–15:45 rehabilitace, O. Kolařík, D. Křížová, P. Možná
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- bp1191 Principles of diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal disorders && bp1188 Professional practice III && bp1186 Clinical kinesiology II && bp1187 Neurology II && bp1184 Physioterapy III
bp1184 - Fyzioterapie III
bp1298 - Aplikovaná fyzikální terapie IV
bp1242 - Fyzikální terapie IV
bp1187 - Neurologie II
bp1185 - Interní lékařství II
bp1189 - Ortopedie
bp1188 - Odborná praxe III
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- A comprehensive view on the issue of medical rehabilitation strategies and methodologies physiotherapy critically ill patients in intensive care, in neurological patients and patients after spinal lesions. After successful completion of this course the student will be able to compare results and procedures of physiotherapy in the overall team care for patients in clinical practice. Classes will be held at the beds of patients at the Clinic of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine resiscitace, Neurology and Spinal Unit, University Hospital Brno under the expert guidance of teachers with specialization.
- 1.History of patients.
- 2.Physiotherapists diagnostic methods in parctice.
- 3.The short-term and long-term rehabilitations plans - student ´s own thought about the aim of the therapy.
- 4. Kinesiotherapy in patients - application of special techniques and methods based on students´s theoretical knowledge.
- KOLÁŘ, Pavel. Rehabilitace v klinické praxi. 1. vyd. Praha: Galén, 2009. xxxi, 713. ISBN 9788072626571. info
- Teaching methods
- Regular practice during semester (10 lessons per week)
- Assessment methods
- Students will receive credit. 100 % attendance is obligatory. Students are obligated to submit a form about practice completion with patients´s history, diagnostic methods and therapy.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/autumn2015/bp1195