FSpS:d4104 Prep. of disertation 4 - Course Information
d4104 Preparation of dissertation 4Faculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Magdaléna Hagovská, PhD. (lecturer)
Ing. Iva Hrnčiříková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PaedDr. Emanuel Hurych, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Mgr. Marcela Janíková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Vladimír Jůva, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Miriam Kalichová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. MUDr. Jan Novotný, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Jiří Novotný, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Jiří Nykodým, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PaedDr. Jan Ondráček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Bc. Zdenko Reguli, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. MUDr. Marek Svoboda, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Hana Válková, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. MUDr. Jindřich Vomela, CSc., LL.M. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PaedDr. Emanuel Hurych, Ph.D.
Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- d4103 Prep. of disertation 3
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Finishing the dissertation, summary, discussion. Workshop 2 (presentation of the present parts of the dissertation).
- Learning outcomes
- Students will be able to complete the discussion and present their work for the public within Workshop 2.
- Preparation of the dissertation 4: Finishing the discussion, presentation od the present version of the dissertation.
- Teaching methods
- Consultations with the supervisor. The public presentation in Workshop 2.
- Assessment methods
- Fulfilling requirements (for completing all the duties). Workshop 2 (a public prezentation of the present research).
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses