FSS:SAN240a Thesis Project - Course Information
SAN240a Thesis ProjectFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Irena Kašparová, M.A., Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Zuzana Sekeráková Búriková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Adéla Souralová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Eva Šlesingerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Csaba Szaló, Ph.D.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Eva Šlesingerová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
- ! SANb2001 Thesis Project && ! NOW ( SANb2001 Thesis Project )
Compulsory courses in Social Anthropology Bc. program completed
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 14 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Research into the topic of Bc. thesis. Basic literature covered, topic clarified and structure of the thesis drafted.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course, the structure of the Bc. thesis will be available to the student, as well as its basic backbone literature. The student will have good idea about the broadness of the chosen topic, as well as the specific directions s/he wants to persue during the final writing.
- Individual study plan according to the chosen thesis topic
- Teaching methods
- Discussion, writing and feedback
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Diplomový seminář je veden individuálně a je určen pro ty studenty, kteří píší svou bakalářskou práci.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses