FSS:SAN240b Diploma Seminar - Course Information
SAN240b Diploma Seminar for Bachelor ThesisFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Irena Kašparová, M.A., Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Zuzana Sekeráková Búriková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. et Mgr. Adéla Souralová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Eva Šlesingerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Irena Kašparová, M.A., Ph.D.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Zuzana Sekeráková Búriková, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
- SAN240a Thesis Project && (! SANb2002 Diploma Seminar && ! NOW ( SANb2002 Diploma Seminar ))
Completed course SAN240a
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- To complete sucessfully Bc. Thesis in Social Anthropology
- Learning outcomes
- Bc. thesis in Social Anthropology completed and handed in.
- Individual, depending upon the topic and form of the thesis
- Teaching methods
- Discussion, writing and feedback
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Diplomový seminář je veden individuálně a je určen pro ty studenty, kteří píší svou bakalářskou práci.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/spring2020/SAN240b