FSS:SOC537 Thesis seminar SAN - Course Information
SOC537 Thesis seminar SANFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 24 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Irena Kašparová, M.A., Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Zuzana Sekeráková Búriková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Adéla Souralová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Csaba Szaló, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Eva Šlesingerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Kateřina Nedbálková, Ph.D.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Soňa Enenkelová
Supplier department: Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- SOC403 Sociological Theory && SOC560 Sociological Research && SOC537a Thesis Project SAN && VYCET ( 3 , SOC568 Anthropological Research , SOC586 Anthropology of Education , SOC587 Anthropological Theories , SOC588 Social Life of Things , SOC600 Anthropology,Body and Biotechn )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Assessment methods
- This course is continously checked according ac. 16.8. SZŘ MU. Course takes the form of individual consultations of students’ theses with their supervisors. It concludes with a credit granted by the supervisor upon the condition that the student submits their final thesis in time. The thesis needs to meet the terms set in the assignment and comply with formal requirements and standards in the respective field of research.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Předmět je určen studujícicím nižších imatr. ročníků než 2017/18.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Zápis do dipl. semináře je podmíněn přijetím "zadání" od vedoucího práce