FSS:SOC537 Thesis seminar SAN - Course Information
SOC537 Thesis seminar SANFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 24 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Irena Kašparová, M.A., Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Zuzana Sekeráková Búriková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Adéla Souralová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Csaba Szaló, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Eva Šlesingerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Csaba Szaló, Ph.D.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Soňa Enenkelová
Supplier department: Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
- SOC537a Thesis Project SAN && SOC403 Sociological Theory && SOC560 Sociological Research && SOC568 Anthropological Research && SOC586 Anthropology of Education && SOC587 Anthropological Theories && SOC588 Social Life of Things
Complusory courses for SAN copleted
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Sociology (programme FSS, N-SO)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to complete and hand in the M.A. thesis with the focus in social anthropology
- Learning outcomes
- M.A. thesis
- Individual work with the student
- Teaching methods
- Discussion, homework, writing, feedback
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Zápis do dipl. semináře je podmíněn přijetím "zadání" od vedoucího práce
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/autumn2019/SOC537