FSS:SOC987 Sociological Paper I. - Course Information
SOC987 Sociological Paper I.Faculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 15 credit(s). Recommended Type of Completion: k (colloquium). Other types of completion: z (credit).
- doc. Bernadette Nadya Jaworsky, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Tomáš Katrňák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Ing. Radim Marada, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Kateřina Nedbálková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. Steven Saxonberg, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Csaba Szaló, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- prof. PhDr. Ladislav Rabušic, CSc.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Soňa Enenkelová
Supplier department: Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Sociology (Eng.) (programme FSS, D-SO4) (2)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to work independently on a dissertation chapter or another research paper and bring it to close to the publication stage.
- Learning outcomes
- After successfully passing the course, student will be able to discuss, evaluate, rate, formulate, revise.
- Preparation of the dissertation, discussion.
- Teaching methods
- discussion, feedback
- Assessment methods
- consultations, submitted written text.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/spring2019/SOC987