FSS:ZUR356 Social media - Course Information
ZUR356 Social media - theory and practiceFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Bc. Michal Kašpárek (seminar tutor)
- doc. Mgr. Jakub Macek, Ph.D.
Department of Media Studies and Journalism - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Bc. Pavlína Brabcová
Supplier department: Department of Media Studies and Journalism - Faculty of Social Studies
- Mon 18:00–19:40 AVC
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 12/20, only registered: 0/20
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 25 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The goal of the course is to learn how to think about social media critically, analytically, in a broader social, economical and technological context.
- Learning outcomes
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/spring2019/ZUR356