FSS:ENSd0931 Research Seminar I - Course Information
ENSd0931 Disertation Thesis Preparation - Seminar IFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 18 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. Mgr. Bohuslav Binka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Hana Librová, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Karel Stibral, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Karel Stibral, Ph.D.
Department of Environmental Studies - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Veronika Išová
Supplier department: Department of Environmental Studies - Faculty of Social Studies
- ! HEN910a Disertation Thesis Preparation &&! NOW ( HEN910a Disertation Thesis Preparation )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Environmental Studies (programme FSS, D-ES_) (2)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to continuously monitor the development and work of a doctoral student by a supervisor, eventually consultant and department member in the Doctoral board, respectively chairman of the Doctoral Board.
- Learning outcomes
- This is a continuous colloquium following the development of a doctoral student. Student must be able to identify basic research questions and methods, to analyze and orient themselve in scientific literature and to write scientific text with increasing certainty.
- The course does not have an outline, it is completely individualized according to the needs and demands of the student, the supervisor (eventually consultant) and the representative of the Doctoral board.
- Literatura dle zvoleného tématu disertační práce
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations.
- Assessment methods
- Continuous control of the student, discussion about the results with the supervisor (eventually the consultant) or with the representative of the Doctoral board.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses