FSS:SOCb2119 Sociology for non-sociologists - Course Information
SOCb2119 Sociology for non-sociologistsFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
Taught in person.
- doc. Mgr. Pavel Pospěch, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Bc. Stela Houserová (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Pavel Pospěch, Ph.D.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Soňa Enenkelová
Supplier department: Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
- Wed 14. 9. 12:00–13:40 Aula, Wed 5. 10. 12:00–13:40 Aula, Wed 12. 10. 12:00–13:40 Aula, Wed 19. 10. 12:00–13:40 Aula, Wed 26. 10. 12:00–13:40 Aula, Wed 2. 11. 12:00–13:40 Aula, Wed 9. 11. 12:00–13:40 Aula, Wed 16. 11. 12:00–13:40 Aula, Wed 23. 11. 12:00–13:40 Aula, Wed 30. 11. 12:00–13:40 Aula, Wed 7. 12. 12:00–13:40 Aula
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! SOC119 Sociology for non-sociologists
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 150 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 112/150, only registered: 0/150, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/150
- Course objectives
- The course is intended as a part of the University common fundament in social sciences. It offers a basic insight into sociological inquiry and opens question regarding the ways contemporary western societies function - or collapse.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: Kurz je otevřen pro studující JINÝCH programů, než sociologie.
Information on course enrolment limitations: není určen studentům oboru Sociologie