PrF:BJ307K Civil Procedural Law II - Course Information
BJ307K Civil Procedural Law for Senior Officers of Justice IIFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 10/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- JUDr. Eva Dobrovolná, Ph.D., LL.M. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jan Holas (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Petr Lavický, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Jaruška Stavinohová, CSc. (lecturer)
JUDr. Petr Coufalík, Ph.D. (assistant)
Mgr. Miloslav Hrdlička (assistant)
Mgr. Tereza Pondikasová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. JUDr. Petr Lavický, Ph.D.
Department of Civil Procedure - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Alice Dvořáková
Supplier department: Department of Civil Procedure - Faculty of Law
- Thu 1. 10. 16:00–17:40 124, 18:00–19:40 124, Fri 2. 10. 8:00–9:40 124, 10:00–11:40 124, Fri 13. 11. 12:00–13:40 124
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! OBOR ( PR ) && ! PROGRAM ( N - VS ) && BJ201K Civil Procedural Law I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 23 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/autumn2020/BJ307K