PrF:BV302Zk Psychology of Law - Course Information
BV302Zk Selected Chapters in Psychology of LawFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 12/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. JUDr. Tomáš Sobek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Bc. Linda Tvrdíková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. JUDr. Tomáš Sobek, Ph.D.
Department of Legal Theory - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Tereza Buchalová
Supplier department: Department of Legal Theory - Faculty of Law
- Fri 20. 11. 8:00–9:40 133, 10:00–11:40 133, Fri 27. 11. 12:00–13:40 133, 14:00–15:40 133, Fri 18. 12. 16:00–17:40 133, 18:00–19:40 133
- ! OBOR ( PR ) && ! OBOR ( PR01 ) && ! PROGRAM ( N - VS )
Previous knowledge of the subject is not assumed.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 180 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 148/180, only registered: 1/180, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 1/180
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 32 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course aim is to prepare students for basic situations in which a graduate needs knowledge of psychology. The graduate would be able to apply knowledge of the human personality. The students of this course gain better communication abilities for future praxis.
- Lectures. 1-2. The relationship of the scientific psychology and the legal praxis. The history and the current issues. 3-4. The law and the human perception. The law and the human cognitive abilities (thinking and intelect). The law and the human emotions. The law and the human instincts. The psychology of the human action-the legal context. 5-6. The law and the human psyche pathology. Addiction to alcohol, to drugs, the legal context. 7-8.The law and the human communication psychology - I. 9-10. The law and the human communication psychology - II. 11-12. The contemporary legal praxis and psychology-the current topics.
- Teaching methods
- Lecture: Verbal presentation of the course content.
- Assessment methods
- The examination form: mixed (both oral and written). It is necessary to succeed at both parts of the examination. Both parts are performed in the same time. The written test is evaluated up to eight points. To pass the written part of the examination it is necessary to have at least four points.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/autumn2020/BV302Zk