PrF:BZ306Zk Basics of financial law - Course Information
BZ306Zk Basics of Financial LawFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 12/0/0. 7 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Dr Mgr. Damian Czudek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Petr Mrkývka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jan Neckář, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. Ivana Pařízková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Ing. Michal Radvan, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. Johan Schweigl, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. Dana Šramková, Ph.D., MBA (lecturer)
Ing. Barbora Buchtová, Ph.D. (assistant)
doc. Ing. Martin Svoboda, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. JUDr. Petr Mrkývka, Ph.D.
Department of Financial Law and Economics - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Vladimíra Vraná
Supplier department: Department of Financial Law and Economics - Faculty of Law
- Fri 16. 10. 8:00–9:40 133, Fri 23. 10. 16:00–17:40 133, 18:00–19:40 133, Fri 30. 10. 16:00–17:40 133, 18:00–19:40 133, Fri 6. 11. 12:00–13:40 133
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! OBOR ( PR ) && ! OBOR ( PR01 ) && ! PROGRAM ( N - VS )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 31 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The subject is a basic for an entry to the system of financial law subjects. The subject content is basic excurcus to the financial law theory and to the basic institutions.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course, students should be able to understand legal regulation of public finances and to explain this regulation and supervisory activities of the Czech National Bank. Student further should be able to apply knowledge in the area of tax theory on individual taxes and charges within the tax and charge system of the Czech Republic.
- 1. Introduction to financial law and financial administration - public financial activity 2. Characteristics of financial law, system of financial law, financial legal relations, sources of financial law 3. Financial administration 4. Extract of the non-fiscal part of financial law 5. Extract of the fiscal part of financial law 6. Tax theory
- Teaching methods
- Methods of this course are lectures with discussions.
- Assessment methods
- The exam is written. 30 test questions (max. 30 points, min. 15) + 2 assignments (max. 20 points, min. 10).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/autumn2020/BZ306Zk