PrF:BZ401Zk Administr Procedural Law II - Course Information
BZ401Zk Administrative Procedural Law IIFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 10/0/0. 7 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. JUDr. Petr Průcha, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Soňa Skulová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. Veronika Smutná, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. Jana Jurníková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
JUDr. Alena Kliková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
JUDr. Anna Richterová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
JUDr. Stanislav Sedláček, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- JUDr. Alena Kliková, Ph.D.
Department of Administrative Studies and Administrative Law - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Andrea Kalivodová, DiS.
Supplier department: Department of Administrative Studies and Administrative Law - Faculty of Law
- Wed 24. 2. 12:00–13:40 038, 14:00–15:40 038, Thu 25. 2. 12:00–13:40 025, 14:00–15:40 025, Fri 12. 3. 16:00–17:40 025
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ( BZ307K Administrative Procedural Law || CBZ307K Admin. Procedural Law I ) && ! OBOR ( PR ) && ! OBOR ( PR01 ) && ! PROGRAM ( N - VS )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 41 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to provide a theoretical basis of the problematics of the administrative procedure from the theoretical and also practical perspective, current changes are included. Main topics will be taught with consideration of the process of ongoing reforms of public administration. The attention during the course will be focused on the explanation of the elementary processes of the administrative procedure, administrative decisions, review of administrative decisions, enforcement, public law contracts, measures of a general nature and a judicial review.
- Learning outcomes
- After successful completion of the course Administrative Procedural Law II: student - has practical and theoretical knowledge of the administrative procedural law, - is able to orientate in general and special legal regulation for administrative processes, - is able to apply particular provisions of the Administrative Procedure Act in decision–making, in the review procedures, in administrative execution, in the process of issuing measures of general nature and mode of public contracts, - is able to explain the system of judicial review of administrative decisions, - is able to prepare a concept of review means and concept of administrative dicision, is able to orientate in relevant judicatory.
- Review of administrative decisions regulated by the Administrative Procedure Act – regular and exceptional review means, new decision, administrative execution, statement, certificate and notification, public contracts, measures of general nature, judicial review within the administrative justice, judicial review in accordance with the part V. of Civil Proceedings Act, and constitutional justice.
- required literature
- SKULOVÁ, Soňa, Petr PRŮCHA, Petr HAVLAN, Jana JURNÍKOVÁ, Stanislav KADEČKA, Alena KLIKOVÁ and Lukáš POTĚŠIL. Správní právo procesní. 3. aktualizované a doplněn. Plzeň: Vydavatelství a nakladatelství Aleš Čeněk, 2017. 421 stran. ISBN 9788073806880. info
- recommended literature
- PRŮCHA, Petr, Správní řád s poznámkami a judikaturou, Praha: Leges, 2012, ISBN 978-80-8757-635-9
- VEDRAL, Josef. Správní řád :komentář. Vyd. 1. Praha: Ivana Hexnerová - Bova Polygon, 2012
- not specified
- PRŮCHA, Petr. Správní řád s poznámkami a judikaturou. 3. aktualizovan. Praha: Praha, Leges, 2017,, 2017. 519 pp. ISBN 978-80-7502-202-8. info
- Správní řád : komentář. Edited by Luboš Jemelka - Klára Pondělíčková - David Bohadlo. 2. vyd. Praha: C.H. Beck, 2009. xxvi, 640. ISBN 9788074001574. info
- KLIKOVÁ, Alena, Petr HAVLAN, Marek CHADIMA, Jana JURNÍKOVÁ, Stanislav KADEČKA, Petr PRŮCHA, Stanislav SEDLÁČEK, Soňa SKULOVÁ and Jiří VENCLÍČEK. Správní řád (Administration system). 2nd ed. Praha: Wolters Kluwer ČR, a. s., 2016. 652 pp. Meritum. ISBN 978-80-7478-943-4. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Written test and oral exam. Test consists of test questions and verbal questions that must be answered in words. A successful test is a condition of the oral examination, which consists of two questions from different areas of administrative procedural law.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/spring2021/BZ401Zk