LF:MFKI1051c Kinesiotherapy IV-1-p - Course Information
MFKI1051c Kinesiotherapy IV-1 - practiceFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Bc. Michaela Gremmelová (seminar tutor), prof. MUDr. Jarmila Siegelová, DrSc. (deputy)
doc. MUDr. Michal Pohanka, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. MUDr. Michal Pohanka, Ph.D.
Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Mgr. Leona Dunklerová
Supplier department: Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
- Tue 8:00–11:40 Katedra fyzioterapie a RHB
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- MFKI0921c Kinesiotherapy III-1-p && MFKI0922c Kinesiotherapy III-2-p && ( MFVL0822 Internal Medicine II || MFVL0832 Internal Medicine II )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Physiotherapy (programme LF, N-SZ)
- Course objectives
- The main objective of the course is kinesiotherapy. Practical exercises take place at bed in clinical departments of urology. The education is lead by experienced physiotherapeutist, who treats the patients. The physiotherapeutist also teaches the students according to the latest knowledge in therapeutic exercises, in compliance with health and safety provisions of the labor code and ethical standards. The physiotherapeutist used for teaching in addition to the literature mentioned in the conclusion syllabus the scientific information published in word literature and apply the latest scientific methods and specialized techniques in therapeutic exercises. The objective of teaching is to improved knowledge of therapeutic exercises in patients with urology diseases. Students are encouraged to understand the relationship between physiological and pathological conditions of diseases and, consequently, preventive, clinical and therapeutic implications.
- Urologic surgery and therapeutic exercise
- Prostate adenoma, therapeutic exercise
- Pelvic girdle, weakening, therapeutic exercise
- Incontinence in men, therapeutic exercise
- Incontinence in women, therapeutic exercise
- Urinary system and infection, therapy, therapeutic exercise
- Urolithiasis, therapy, therapeutic exercise
- PAYTON, O. et al. Manual of Physical Therapy. New York : Churchill Livingstone, 1989. 761 s. ISBN 0-443-08499-8.
- Urologie : obecná a speciální urologie. Edited by Jan Dvořáček. 2. přepr. vyd. Praha: Karolinum, 1999. 235 s. ISBN 8071847453. info
- VÉLE, František. Kineziologie pro klinickou praxi. Vyd. 1. Praha: Grada, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 8071692565. info
- Léčebné rehabilitační postupy Ludmily Mojžíšové. 1. vyd. Praha: Grada, 1996. 213 s. ISBN 80-7169-187-9. info
- ALKEN, Carl-Erich and Jürgen SÖKELAND. Urologie : Leitfaden für Studium und Praxis. 9. Aufl. Stuttgart: Georg Thieme Verlag, 1983. xiv, 457. ISBN 3133006096. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- theoretical and practical exam
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 30.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/med/spring2020/MFKI1051c