LF:aBFMT0151c Methodology of Physical Educ.I - Course Information
aBFMT0151c Methodology of Physical Education I - practiceFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Silvie Zendulková (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Jarmila Siegelová, DrSc.
Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Mgr. Leona Dunklerová
Supplier department: Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
- Tue 7:00–8:40 N03329
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The main aim of this subject – practise, is to familiarize with basic methodology of motor abilities and skills development with the inclusion of testing. Succesful graduate student will be able to use his theoretical knowledge of basic laws of the process of education in practise adequately. He will be able to structure exercise units correctly, to prepare himself for the exercise unit and also to evaluate the results of educational process in an objective way. The student will prove his ability to understand and use adequate terminology of physical exercises in practise.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able to finish the subject:
- to understand the basic concepts of the studied discipline of the methodology of physical education, to explain the relationships and the connections between the observed attributes of the subject
- practically in teaching to adequately use their knowledge about the laws of the process of education and training in the interaction between the teacher, the pupil, the educational and training project and the conditions of teaching
- properly structure the teaching unit of physical education, prepare it properly and evaluate its results objectively
- to verify in practice the ability to understand and adequately use the nomenclature of physical exercises
- Introduction to practical education, conditions for credit obtainment, safety instructions for classes of Methodology of physical eduaction. Course for adaptation. Entrance test of motor abilities (Unifit) I, II. Selected methodics for development and testing of motor strength I, II. Selected methodics for development and testing of motor velocity I, II. Selected methodics for development and testing of motor coordination I, II. Selected methodics for development and testing of motor flexibility I, II. Terminology of physical exercises. Evaluation of Unifit test results, credit assignment.
- VILÍMOVÁ, V.: Didaktika tělesné výchovy. Brno: Paido, 2002. 103 s. (ISBN 80-7315-033-6)
- RYCHTECKÝ, A., FIALOVÁ, L. Didaktika školní tělesné výchovy. Praha: Karolinum, 2002. 171 s.
- APPELT, K. et al: Názvosloví pro cvičitele. Praha: Olympia, 1989. 247 s. (ISBN 80-7033-011-2)
- APPELT, K., LIBRA, M.: Gymnastické názvosloví. Praha: Karolinum, 1998. 1. vyd. 88 s. (ISBN 80-7184-714-3)
- HURYCHOVÁ, A., VILÍMOVÁ, V. Didaktika tělesné výchovy. Brno: MU, 1997. 71 s. (ISBN 80-210-1525-X)
- NOVÁČEK, V., MUŽÍK, V., KOPŘIVOVÁ, J.: Vybrané kapitoly z teorie a didaktiky tělesné výchovy. Brno: Masarykova Univerzita, 2001 (ISBN 80-210-2642-1)
- DOVALIL, J. et al. Výkon a trénink ve sportu. Praha: Olympia, 2005, 2. vyd., 336 stran. (ISBN 80-7033-928-4)
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- theoretical and practical exam
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 30.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses