PdF:NJ_D102 Language Skills B - Course Information
NJ_D102 Language Skills BFaculty of Education
The course is not taught in Spring 2020
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Johanna Dalsant, M.A. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Hana Peloušková, Ph.D.
Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Helena Rytířová
Supplier department: Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- NJ_D102/Prez01: Tue 16:00–16:50 učebna 65, J. Dalsant
- level of B1 in german is necessary
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The classes of Practical German aim at the development of the basic language skills, especially oral interaction and expression. The students shall be enabled to develop their language-skills and apply it appropriately in certain situations and contexts.
- Learning outcomes
- The participants feel more at ease with spontaneous conversation in german, get rid of speech anxiety and are prepare better for presentations and discussion.
- Current issues in the German speaking countries.
- required literature
- Texte im IS
- not specified
- PERLMANN-BALME, Michaela, Susanne SCHWALB and Alexandra SCHLEMMER. Em neu 2008 Hauptkurs : Deutsch als Fremdsprache : Niveaustufe B2. 1. Aufl. Ismaning: Hueber, 2008. 109 s. ISBN 9783195216951. info
- DANIELS, Albert. Mittelpunkt B2 : Deutsch als Fremdsprache für Fortgeschrittene. 1. Aufl. Stuttgart: Ernst Klett Sprachen, 2007. 192 s. ISBN 9783126766012. info
- Teaching methods
- Diskussionen, Praesentationen von den Studierenden, Hausuebungen, Textarbeit
- Assessment methods
- class attendance and activity, homework discipline, presentations
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 6 hodin v kombinované formě.
- Teacher's information