PdF:SP3892 Practice in the Field of Speci - Course Information
SP3892 Practice in the Field of Special Education with Focus on DiagnosticsFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- PhDr. Lenka Doležalová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Mgr. Dana Zámečníková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Bc. Eliška Bařina Barochová (assistant)
Mgr. Jitka Halešová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Lenka Doležalová, Ph.D.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Mgr. Dana Zámečníková, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- NOW ( SP3882 Reflective Seminar on Practice in the Field of Special Education with Focus on Diagnostics )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Speech and Language Therapy (programme PdF, B-LOG) (2)
- Course objectives
- Aim is to acquaint with basic diagnostic procedures in special schools and institutions according to the chosen specialization.
- Learning outcomes
- • to focus on the basic diagnostic procedures used in special education practice;
• to reflect the experience gained in the special educational field;
• to compare theoretical knowledge with practice.
- • assistant in the workplace;
- • monitoring of diagnostic methods work special education teacher;
- • familiarization with the documentation work;
- • chronological recording information on their own activities with pupils and their evaluation.
- required literature
- BARTOŇOVÁ, Miroslava and Jarmila PIPEKOVÁ. Manuál pro pedagogickou praxi : teorie a praxe (Manual for pedagogical experience). 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2011. 141 s. ISBN 9788021054974. info
- Budoucí učitelé na souvislé praxi, aneb, Rukověť fakultního cvičného učitele : (příručka pro fakultní cvičné učitele a profesionálně zainteresované studenty učitelství pro 1. stupeň ZŠ). Edited by Hana Filová. Brno: Paido, 1998. 74 stran. ISBN 8085931567. info
- Teaching methods
- Students have to be at work for 4 weeks, 4 hours a day. Observations are properly described and are part of daily practice of special education.
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 4 týdny.
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (Autumn 2023, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2023/SP3892