PdF:TI9001 Techniques and materials in th - Course Information
TI9001 Techniques and materials in the work of a special educatorFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Bc. Jitka Řehořová (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Petr Vybíral, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petr Vybíral, Ph.D.
Department of Technical Education and Information Science - Faculty of Education
Supplier department: Department of Technical Education and Information Science - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- TI9001/1: Thu 10:00–11:50 učebna 47, J. Řehořová
TI9001/2: Thu 12:00–13:50 učebna 47, J. Řehořová
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Learning outcomes of the course unit The aim of the course is to acquire the knowledge and skills of working with elements of folk traditions and crafts within the scope of the educational field Man and the world of work. In the exercises, the students will learn about folk traditions and crafts in individual regions that are going on during the calendar year. This knowledge is applied in the realization of customary (ordinary) objects from natural and technical materials. Further, the student will acquire the principles of working with tools and tools and the safety and hygiene of work in the working class.
- Learning outcomes
- Students: They are orientated in folk traditions and crafts suitable for application to work teaching. They will design and describe the tools and tools used in the creation of customary subjects. It explains the principles of safety and hygiene. They make customary articles inspired by traditional crafts and folk customs.
- Syllabus of exercises: Weeks 1 to 4: Working with natural materials, thematic use of techniques according to seasons. Weeks 5-8: Work with paper - folding, cutting, modeling, knitting and decorating paper. Weeks 9 to 12: Working with technical materials - wire and braiding techniques, vacuuming, polymer masses.
- VONDROVÁ, Petra. Výtvarné náměty pro čtvero ročních období : pro děti ve věku od 4 do 10 let. Vydání čtvrté. Praha: Portál, 2016. 157 stran. ISBN 9788026211457. info
- VONDROVÁ, Petra. Tvoříme z věcí kolem nás : pop-art pro děti. Brno: Computer Press, 2004. 41 s. ISBN 8025111490. info
- KARPETOVÁ, Barbara and Kateřina ŽALSKÁ. Nenuda : v duchu českých tradic. Photo by Pavel Štecha. 1. vyd. Praha: Prostor, 1996. 55 s. ISBN 8085190397. info
- Teaching methods
- Practical excercises.
- Assessment methods
- In exercises the students apply acquired knowledge and theoretical knowledge on the training products.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2019/TI9001