PdF:Vs8MP_PSZ3 Teaching practice in socially - Course Information
Vs8MP_PSZ3 Teaching practice in socially disadvantaged groups 3Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. et Mgr. Jana Nedomová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PaedDr. Hana Stehlíková Babyrádová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PaedDr. Hana Stehlíková Babyrádová, Ph.D.
Department of Art - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Mgr. Jitka Juřicová
Supplier department: Department of Art - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Special Arts for Education (programme PdF, N-SS)
- Course objectives
- Practical training in special institutions. Students gain a specific skills based on education objectives in the field of communication, cooperation, selfpresentation, creativity, improvisation etc. Content of the subject wides and connects awarness about alternative methods and modes in education.
- Communication, cooperation, selfpresentation, creativity, improvisation.
- required literature
- Studijní opory projektu Speciální výtvarná výchova
- Teaching methods
- study visit - practical training
- Assessment methods
- 1 written reflextion of the process (methodical analysis)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Note related to how often the course is taught: praxe.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: praxe.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2018/Vs8MP_PSZ3