PdF:SZ7BP_DTI1 Information Technology 1 - Course Information
SZ7BP_DTI1 Information Technology 1Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Gabriela Štěpánová (seminar tutor)
Ing. Svatoslav Ondra (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Karel Picka (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Tomáš Sklenák (seminar tutor)
- Ing. Martin Dosedla, Ph.D.
Department of Technical Education and Information Science - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Ing. Gabriela Štěpánová
Supplier department: Department of Technical Education and Information Science - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- SZ7BP_DTI1/01: Tue 13:55–15:35 učebna 28, G. Štěpánová
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! FI:MB101 Mathematics I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 1000 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 5/1000, only registered: 0/1000, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/1000
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 37 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students will:
understand the basic terminology expertise in the field of information and communication technologies;
be able to search for information on the Internet;
be able to download, edit and convert images;
be able to download video from video servers;
edit video and audio, export to different formats;
able to work in a text editor, learning to cope with writing the text entered in compliance with the formal arrangements;
use of automated processes in the development of educational texts, links and bookmarks, properly cite sources used;
able to create a multimedia classroom presentation;
be capable of converting documents and presentations in formats suitable for publishing on the web;
- Basic concepts and principles of operation of PC. Operating systems. Computer networks. PC Maintenance.
- Managing files.
- Text Processing.
- Processing tables.
- Development of educational presentations.
- Multimedia, video, audio, graphics.
- Internet and communication. Problems of citation. Security in IT.
- SAK, Petr and Jiří MAREŠ. Člověk a vzdělání v informační společnosti : [vzdělávání a život v komputerizovaném světě]. Vyd. 1. Praha: Portál, 2007. 290 s. ISBN 9788073672300. info
- Teaching methods
- practical exercises on the computer with the necessary software, distance learning
- Assessment methods
- 1 theoretical test (60%)
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
- Teacher's information