PdF:FJ1038 Written Fluency - Course Information
FJ1038 French Written FluencyFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- Mgr. Laurent Georges Canal (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Marcela Poučová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Marcela Poučová, Ph.D.
Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Barbora Hůrková
Supplier department: Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- FJ1046 Spoken and Written Fluency 1 && FJ1047 Spoken and Written Fluency 2
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the subject is the preparation for the final work at the State final examination the part which is a dissertation (essay). The existing knowledge and skills of students in this field are repeated and deepened, the study programme follows up the Oral and written communication 1-3.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course, students are able to: understand the articles and reports dealing with current problems in French-speaking countries, interpret these texts in writing, argue on previously unknown topics, compile a plan of the work to be prepared, propose connective expressions for the logical continuity of the text, to evaluate their written work according to the French evaluation criteria.
- Work with various texts about different topics.
- recommended literature
- BOYER-VIDAL, A. Annabts français 2000. 1. vyd. Paris : Hatier, 1999. 252 s. ISBN 2-218-72886-9.
- Le français dans le monde. Revue des professeurs de français. Paris : CLE International ou www.fdlm.org.
- Hebdomadaire français Le nouvel Observateur. ISSN 0029-4713 ou www.nouvelobs.com.
- Civilisation progressive du français : avec 400 activités. Edited by Catherine Carlo - Mariella Causa. Paris: CLE International, 2003. 159 s. ISBN 2090339896. info
- not specified
- HEU, Élodie. Édito: méthode de français. Paris: Didier, 2006. ISBN 978-2-278-05829-7.
- BÉRARD, Évelyne. Grammaire du français: comprendre, réfléchir, communiquer. [Réimpr.]. Paris: Didier, 2006. ISBN 9782278061150.
- Teaching methods
- Seminary, discussion, presentation.
- Assessment methods
- Type of classwork: seminary. Workshop Ending: credit. Requirements for ending: meet the workshop requirements and the active participation (70%). Final essay (as a successful exam is considered one with at least 70 %)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.