PdF:RV2MP_3ZOS Stressful Situations - Course Information
RV2MP_3ZOS Stressful SituationsFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/1. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- RNDr. Mgr. Alice Prokopová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Mgr. Alice Prokopová, Ph.D.
Department of Health Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Michaela Daňková
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- RV2MP_3ZOS/01: Thu 11:35–12:20 -1007, Thu 12:30–13:15 -1007, A. Prokopová
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Health Education (programme PdF, N-ZS)
- Course objectives
- Student is able to pass the course a deeper understanding of the psychological background load, and crisis situations endangering human life. He is able to use knowledge to plan or prevent. repair such situations.
- 1.Risc and protective factors, stress, trauma, post-traumatic stress disorder 2.Family and crisis. Marriage crisis. Divorce. After divorce situation. 3.Upbringing a child in a family. Emotional deprivation. 4.Battered child. Sexual abuse. Neglect child. 5.Family and illness. Family and psychic disorder. Addict ional behaviour and family 6.Death in family 7.Psychological help in crisis
- ŠPATENKOVÁ, Naděžda. Krizová intervence pro praxi. Vydání 1. Praha: Grada, 2004. 197 stran. ISBN 8024705869. info
- Krizová intervence. Edited by Daniela Vodáčková. 1. vyd. Praha: Portál, 2002. 543 s. ISBN 80-7178-696-9. info
- ČERMÁK, Ivo. Lidská agrese a její souvislosti. Vyd. 1. Žďár nad Sázavou: Fakta, 1998. 204 s. ISBN 80-902614-1-8. info
- Teaching methods
- Teaching is through seminars, presentation and discussion of selected topics; throughout the semester student is working on a selected seminar task.
- Assessment methods
- Condition of inclusion is seminary work.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
- Teacher's information