PdF:FJ3025 Written Fluency 1 - Course Information
FJ3025 Written Fluency 1Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Laurent Georges Canal (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Václava Bakešová, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Václava Bakešová, Ph.D.
Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Barbora Hůrková
Supplier department: Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- FJ3025/01: Thu 10:00–11:50 učebna 19a, L. Canal
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The topics, which will appear as suggestions for the final works, require a deeper knowledge of the students, because they evoke rather abstract concepts. They are mainly practiced methods of synthesis of the text.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing this course the student should be able to: understand articles and reports dealing with contemporary issues in French-speaking countries, to interpret the writing of these texts, in writing, to deepen the study of complex argumentative processes in the texts and write it.
- Working with different texts. The method of dissertation.
- required literature
- ABBADIE, Christian, Bernadette CHOVELON and Marie-Hélene MORSEL. L'expression française : écrite et orale. Grenoble: Presses universitaires de Grenoble, 2003. 243 s. ISBN 2706110597. info
- recommended literature
- Hebdomadaire français Le nouvel Observateur. ISSN 0029-4713 ou www.nouvelobs.com.
- POISSON-QUINTON, Sylvie and Reine MIMRAN. Compréhension écrite : niveau 4. [Paris]: CLE International, 2009. 126 s. ISBN 9782090380002. info
- CAUSA, Mariella and Bruno MÈGRE. Production écrite :niveaux C1/C2 du Cadre européen commun de référence. Paris: Didier, 2008. 119 stran. ISBN 9782278060887. info
- Teaching methods
- Training (synthesis, essai), writen spelling.
- Assessment methods
- Workshop Ending: credit. Requirements for ending: meet the workshop requirements and the active participation (70%). 3-5 writing essais.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: kombinované studium 8 hod. konzultací.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses