PdF:FJ1003 Practice of Morphology - Course Information
FJ1003 Practice of MorphologyFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Václava Bakešová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Naděžda Hrůzová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Václava Bakešová, Ph.D.
Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Barbora Hůrková
Supplier department: Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- FJ1003/01: Mon 10:00–10:50 učebna 2, N. Hrůzová
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of this course is to practice and consolidate the grammar problem (often the system difference), particularly in the categories of speech that do not exist in Czech (articles, verb tenses, mood, agreement of present and past participles).
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course, students should be able to understand the grammar problem in French, to focus on names and verbal categories, to understand the causes of frequent mistakes resulting, in particular, from the differences between French and Czech and to apply their knowledge and skills in practice.
- 1. The Determinants (all pronouns and articles). 2. Adjective formation of feminine gender, off plural, comparison, position, equality (the adjective possessive, relational ...). 3. Irregular verbs. 4. Present and past participle, match participle. 5. Verb mood and tense. 6. Problems of Czech and French differences.
- required literature
- HENDRICH, J., RADINA, O., TLÁSKAL, J. Francouzská mluvnice. 3.vyd. Plze : Fraus, 2001. 700 s. ISBN 80-7238-064-8.
- RIEGEL, Martin, Jean-Christophe PELLAT and René RIOUL. Grammaire méthodique du français. 6e édition. Paris: PUF, 2016. xliii, 110. ISBN 9782130732853. info
- recommended literature
- GREVISSE, M. Le bon usage. 12. vyd. Paris : Duculot, 1993. 1768 s. ISBN 2-8011-0588-0.
- ABRY, Dominique and Marie-Laure CHALARON. La grammaire des premiers temps B1-B2. Nouvelle édition. Grenoble: Presses universitaires de Grenoble, 2015. 317 stran. ISBN 9782706122842. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Written test.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Učitelství pro 1. st. ZŠ komb. 4 hod. konzultací.