PdF:FJ1060 Morphology 1 - Course Information
FJ1060 Morphology 1Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Jaromír Kadlec, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Václava Bakešová, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Václava Bakešová, Ph.D.
Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Barbora Hůrková
Supplier department: Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Thu 10:00–10:50 učebna 1
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- French Language for Education (programme PdF, B-FJ3S) (3)
- Course objectives
- Lecture and Seminar Morphology 1 present the French grammar as a system. It includes the introduction of individual parts of speech in French with all their specifics. In the lecture it is discussed theoretically, the seminar provides practical training and reflection on concrete examples. The important part of this discipline is also the application of linguistic terminology introduced in the introduction to the study of the French language. The aim of the course is to provide theoretical knowledge from the sphere of word construction and classification of parts of speech. The emphasis is placed on the agreements and differences between the Czech and French languages.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course students are able to: demonstrate important theoretical knowledge of the word structure; classify parts of speech; distinguish differences between Czech and French, recognize the cause of mistakes in sentences; apply acquired knowledge in reading, oral and written speech.
- 1. Classification of parts of speech according to morphological, syntactical and semantic views. 2. Noun, its types and forms. Class nouns, proper names. Gender. Number. 3. Articles (definite, indefinite, parting) 4. Adjective, formation of feminine, plural, comparison, position, agreement. 5. All pronouns. 6. Verb. Verb forms. Conjugation survey. Tenses and voices.
- required literature
- HENDRICH, J., RADINA, O., TLÁSKAL, J. Francouzská mluvnice. 3.vyd. Plze : Fraus, 2001. 700 s. ISBN 80-7238-064-8.
- recommended literature
- PINCHON, J. Morphosyntaxe du français. Paris : Hachette, 1986. 301 s. ISBN 2.01.011364.0.
- GREVISSE, M. Le bon usage. 12. vyd. Paris : Duculot, 1993. 1768 s. ISBN 2-8011-0588-0.
- MARTINET, A. Eléments de linguistique générale. 3.vyd. Paris: Colin, 1991. 224 s. ISBN 2-200-32208-9.
- BAYLON, C., FABRE, P. Grammaire systématique de la langue française. 2. vyd. Paris : Nathan, 1991. 287 s. ISBN 2-09-190838-X.
- GRÉGOIRE, Maïa and Alina KOSTUCKI. Grammaire progressive du Français. [Paris?]: CLE International, 2012. 287 stran. ISBN 9782090353594. info
- Teaching methods
- Lecture, seminar, consultation (for Primary School Teacher Training - combined form).
- Assessment methods
- Ending: credit Active participation (70%), writing test.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Učitelství pro 1. st. ZŠ komb. 8 hod. konzultací.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses