PdF:TGC002 Profesional Orientation in the - Course Information
TGC002 Profesional Orientation in the Field od StudyFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. Mgr. Vladimír Havlík (seminar tutor)
prof. PaedDr. Radek Horáček, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. ak. soch. Jiří Sobotka (seminar tutor)
doc. PaedDr. Hana Stadlerová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PaedDr. Hana Stehlíková Babyrádová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PaedDr. Radek Horáček, Ph.D.
Department of Art - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Mgr. Jitka Juřicová
Supplier department: Department of Art - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Development of individual research and personal development, involvement in the professional work of the department, in international cooperation and in research projects.
- Learning outcomes
- The student masters research procedures, develops his own research and presents it in a professional environment. He is oriented in current domestic and foreign knowledge in the field. He participates in the activities of the department.
- Participation in compulsory specialised events, processing of texts for scientific journals (WoS, SCOPUS, ERIH). Active participation in conferences (2x domestic, 1x foreign), lectures 150 hours during the whole study), development of research projects
- SLAVÍK, J. – WAWROSZ, P. Umění zážitku, zážitek umění: teorie a praxe artefiletiky I–II. Praha: Univerzita Karlova 2001-2004.
- STEARS, J. et al. Understanding Art Education. London – New York: Routledge 2010.
- KIRSCHENMANN, J. Ästhetische Bildung und Identität: Fächerverbindende Vorschläge für die Sekundarstufe I-II. München: Schriftenreihe Kontext Kunstpädagogik 2006.
- ARNHEIM, R. Toward a Psychology of Art. Los Angeles: UCLA 2010.
- ARNHEIM, R. Art and Visual Perception. Los Angeles: UCLA 2004.
- Teaching methods
- Shared teaching model, organisation of specialised events, management of student projects
- Assessment methods
- Regular consultations with the mentor, semester comprehensive evaluation
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on completion of the course: Student musí předmět v průběhu studia splnit minimálně 8x a maximálně 14x.
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
- Teacher's information
- The course covers preparation for the student's individual research in the field of art pedagogy theory in the context of specific topics of the dissertation. The student, in cooperation with the mentor, resolves partial research tasks and presents the results of these findings in domestic and foreign specialised forums. The content of the subject is the preparation of specialised publications.