PdF:FJ1070 ICT in Language Teaching - Course Information
FJ1070 Information and Communication Technology in French Language TeachingFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- Mgr. Petra Suquet, M.A., Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petra Suquet, M.A., Ph.D.
Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Barbora Hůrková
Supplier department: Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- FJ1070/01: each even Wednesday 13:00–14:50 učebna 55, P. Suquet
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 10/30, only registered: 0/30, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/30
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to acquaint students with some of the important Internet pages and software applications that are useful for teachers, both for the preparation of the lessons and for working with pupils in the classroom to strengthen the different components of communication competence.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course, students are able to use differents Internet pages and software applications in their teaching practice and apply the acquired knowledge and skills.
- 1. ICT 2. Publishing houses and their interactive tools 3. Multimedia on the Internet 4. The virtual classroom: Video conferencing tools 5. Tools to support the educational process 6. Support and resources
- recommended literature
- Mangenot, F., Louveau, E. (2006). Internet et la classe de langue. Paris: CLE International.
- Lancien, T. (1998). Le multimédia. Paris: CLE International.
- BOIRON, Michel, Bhushan THAPLIYAL and Emmanuel ZIMMERT. Guide pratique des applications pour tablettes en cours de franҫais iOS (iPad) et Android. Grenoble: PUG (Presses universitaires de Grenoble), 2014. 77 stran. ISBN 9782706118593. info
- Teaching methods
- Online seminary.
- Assessment methods
- Elaboration of given tasks.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Učitelství pro 1. st. ZŠ komb. 4 hod. konzultací.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2022/FJ1070