FF:BA106E Estonian drills D2 - Course Information
BA106E Estonian language: drill and practice D2Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Recommended Type of Completion: zk (examination). Other types of completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Aino Saavaste (lecturer)
Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Bohumil Fořt, Ph.D.
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 8:00–9:40 G11
- NOW ( BA104E Estonian course (B2) ) && BA105E Estonian drills D1
Students should simultaneously attend the course BA104E.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The course is a complement to the course BA104E of practical Estonian. It focuses on pronunciation, grammar and vocabulary exercises.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course students should be able to converse on topics such as living and household, clothes and fashion, food, health. This course is a supplement to the Estonian course BA104E.
- grammar exercises
- recommended literature
- HEBEDOVÁ, Petra. Stručná gramatika estonštiny (Concise Grammar of Estonian). 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2013. 103 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-6430-0. Digitální knihovna FF MU info
- not specified
- Učební texty dodává vyučující
- PESTI, Mall and Helve AHI. E nagu Eesti : Eesti keele õpik algajaile. 4. trükk. Tallinn: TEA, 2000. 267 s. ISBN 9985711114. info
- LUTKAT, Florence-Silvia and Cornelius HASSELBLATT. Estnisch intensiv :das Lehrbuch der estnischen Sprache. Hamburg: Bibliotheca Baltica, 1993. xxiii, 527. ISBN 9985-800-03-6. info
- Teaching methods
- work in the classes, homework participation in the classes is mandatory
- Assessment methods
- participation in classes, examination
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught once in two years.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Faculty of Arts as Centre of Excellence in Education: Complex Innovation of Study Programmes and Fields at FF MU with Regard to the Requirements of the Knowledge Economy“ – Reg. No. CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0228, which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2019/BA106E