FF:BA106E Estonian drills D2 - Course Information
BA106E Estonian language: drill and practice D2Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Linda Püssa (lecturer), Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D. (deputy)
Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Michal Vaněk (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Tomáš Hoskovec, CSc.
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- Thu 7:30–9:05 zruseno D31
- NOW ( BA104E Estonian conversation (B2) ) && BA105E Estonian drills D1
Students should simultaneously attend also the course BA104E.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to converse on topics such as living and household, clothes and fashion, food, health. This course is a supplement to the Estonian course BA104E.
- grammar exercises
- Učební texty dodává vyučující
- PESTI, Mall and Helve AHI. E nagu Eesti : Eesti keele õpik algajaile. 4. trükk. Tallinn: TEA, 2000. 267 s. ISBN 9985711114. info
- LUTKAT, Florence-Silvia and Cornelius HASSELBLATT. Estnisch intensiv :das Lehrbuch der estnischen Sprache. Hamburg: Bibliotheca Baltica, 1993. xxiii, 527. ISBN 9985-800-03-6. info
- Teaching methods
- work in the classes, homework participation in the classes is mandatory
- Assessment methods
- Participation in classes. Written examination consisting of 5 exercises aimed at testing the essential language skills.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught once in two years.