FF:CJDY12 PhD Day II - Course Information
CJDY12 PhD Day IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Pavel Kosek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Klára Osolsobě, Dr. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Pavel Kosek, Ph.D.
Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Markéta Ziková, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Czech Language (programme FF, D-FI4) (2)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to present results of Ph.D. projects in front of scholars, students or the academic community during an event organized by the Department of Czech Language. Students will thus gain elementary skills and competences in spheres of: 1. presentation of results of their research in front of the scholarly audience, 2. scholarly discussions, 3. defending results of their work and related conclusions.
- Learning outcomes
- Having participated in the course, students will be able:
- to present results of their research in front of the scholarly audience,
- to conduct scholarly discussions,
- to defend results of their work and related conclusions.
- Work with presentation tools.
- Creating charts, diagrams and schemata.
- Elementary notions: induction, deduction, experiment, questionnaire research.
- v závislosti na volbě tématu
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical preparations, lectures, discussions.
- Assessment methods
- A requirement for completing the course is a successful presentation at the Ph.D. day, annually taking place at the Department of Czech Language.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/CJDY12