FF:CJXL02 A Thesis Seminar - Course Information
CJXL02 A Thesis SeminarFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 7 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Miroslav Balaštík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Hana Bočková, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Petr Bubeníček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Tereza Dědinová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Zbyněk Fišer, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Michal Fránek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Miroslav Kotásek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Luisa Nováková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Michaela Soleiman pour Hashemi, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jan Tlustý, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Zuzana Urválková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Zbyněk Fišer, Ph.D.
Department of Czech Literature and Library Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Eva Zachová
Supplier department: Department of Czech Literature and Library Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course consists of regular individual tutorials focused on the topic of the thesis.
- Learning outcomes
- After the completion of the course, the student shall be able:
- to create a hypothesis, an outline, and a time frame for the qualification thesis in literary theory;
- to research upon and work with relevant literature in the field, according to the thematic focus of their thesis;
- to compile relevant research materials through adequate methods;
- to describe, analyze, interpret, and assess the gathered material;
- to write a qualification thesis within the required length and quality standard in terms of contents, language, and formatting, in accordance with the requirements for bachelor theses in the field of literary theory.
- 1. Getting acquainted with adequate secondary literature.
- 2. Collecting research materials, their classification and description.
- 3. Analysis, interpretation, and assessment of the collected material.
- 4. Writing up individual chapters. Resumé.
- The course outline shall be specified in according to the arrangements made between the thesis supervisor and the student.
- Konkrétní literatura bude zadána po dohodě s vedoucím práce, v závislosti na zpracovávaném tématu.
- Teaching methods
- Homework, consultation. This timetable for the consultations is arranged on an individual basis.
- Assessment methods
- Requirements for receiving credits: Submitting of the bachelor thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/CJXL02