FF:DISQ003 Dialogic Interaction beginners - Course Information
DISQ003 Dialogic Interaction with the Inner Partner (for beginners)Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/5. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. Mgr. Martina Musilová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Martina Musilová, Ph.D.
Department of Theatre Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Martina Musilová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Theatre Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Wed 14:00–15:40 G01
- The course is designated to beginners students. The capacity is 20 students. In the case that more students will be interested, the students of magister level on DTS will be prefered.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 12 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- (Dialogical) Acting with an inner partner is a psychosomatic discipline founded and continuously elaborated by Prof. Ivan Vyskočil. It is a practical experimentation with elementary principles of a play, drama creation and non-object acting. It is realized by a form of an individual performance in an empty space and in a situation of a “public solitude” (in front of others). It is concerned with principles of authentic, spontaneous and inspired acting (behaving and experiencing) in public.
The course is held in Czech.
- Learning outcomes
The course aim to developing:
- creation of the physical-mental condition for creative communications;
- experience and study of drama acting principles;
- study of non-subject acting;
- method of trying, searching, perceiving
- Introducing lecture
- Regular participating in the course
- Written reflection of an experience
- Closing debate
- required literature
- VYSKOČIL, Ivan. Dialogické jednání s vnitřním partnerem. Illustrated by Jan Zich. Vyd. 1. V Brně: JAMU, 2005. 135 s. ISBN 8086928020. info
- Teaching methods
- lecture, practising
- Assessment methods
- 3 written reflection
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/DISQ003