FF:DU5004 Conference paper - Course Information
DU5004 Conference paperFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/2. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Pavel Suchánek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Ondřej Jakubec, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Pavel Suchánek, Ph.D.
Department of Art History - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Pavel Suchánek, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Art History - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Theory and History of Arts (programme FF, D-OT4)
- Course objectives
- Doctoral students present a paper relating to the topic of their doctoral thesis, eventually methods used for its elaboration. The topic, extent and manner of the paper presentation are set according to the agreement between the supervisor and the doctoral student. The paper may be presented at conferences, symposia, specialized colloquia.
- Learning outcomes
- paper at a conference, symposium, specialized colloquium
- On the basis of reading of primary sources and/or study of secondary literature, students prepare text of the paper. They consult the topic and partial results with their supervisor. The paper must be presented before an expert audience.
- Literatura je předepsána individuálně podle tématu práce.
- The literature is prescribed individually according to the topic of the thesis.
- Teaching methods
- The course is taught in form of individual sessions with the supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- In order to gain credits, students have to prepare and present their research paper.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.