FF:IJ1A052 Bachelor's Thesis Seminar II - Course Information
IJ1A052 Bachelor's Thesis Seminar IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught partially online.
- Mgr. Valeria De Tommaso, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Paolo Divizia, Dottore di Ricerca (lecturer)
Egle Mocciaro, Dottore di Ricerca (lecturer)
Daniela Shalom Vagata, MA, Dottore di Ricerca (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Paolo Divizia, Dottore di Ricerca
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- IJ1A051 Bachelor's Thesis Seminar I && NOW ( IJ1A053 Bachelor's Thesis ) && ( IJ1A054 Proficiency Test || NOW ( IJ1A054 Proficiency Test )) && NOW ( IJ1A055 Bachelor's State Exam )
For theses in Italian linguistics it is essential to have taken all courses in Italian Linguistics (I-IV) and Syntax and Textuality.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Italian Language and Literature (programme FF, B-IJ_) (3)
- Course objectives
- The student chooses the subject of his bachelor's thesis and conducts the necessary research.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will acquire the competencies necessary for writing the diploma thesis.
- Individual tutorial sessions.
- ITALIA, Paola. Scrivere all'Università : manuale pratico con esercizi e antologia di testi. Edited by Debora Bennati - Milena Giuffrida. Seconda edizione. Firenze: Le Monnier università, 2014. xii, 242. ISBN 9788800745024. info
- ECO, Umberto. Come si fa una tesi di laurea : [le materie umanistiche]. Milano: Tascabili Bompiani, 1986. 249 s. info
- Teaching methods
- Student´s individual work.
- Assessment methods
- The credit is given when the thesis is accepted for the defence.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses