FF:MVKK_08 Art as a Public Service - Course Information
MVKK_08 Art as a Public ServiceFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. Mgr. Bohumil Nekolný (lecturer)
Bohumil Nekolný (lecturer), Mgr. Viktor Pantůček, Ph.D. (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Viktor Pantůček, Ph.D.
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Jan Karafiát
Supplier department: Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 80 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 2/80, only registered: 0/80, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/80
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Culture Management (programme FF, N-OT)
- Comparative and Art Studies (programme FF, N-OT)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Estetic Education (programme FF, N-SS)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught once in two years.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2018/MVKK_08