FF:NJDSL_2 Sem. PGS - German Literature I - Course Information
NJDSL_2 Seminar - PGS - German Literature IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Jan Budňák, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Renata Cornejo, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Jaroslav Kovář, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jiřina Malá, CSc. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Zdeněk Mareček, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Jiří Munzar, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Sylvie Stanovská, Dr. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jaromír Zeman, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D.
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The seminar consists of interviews with an adviser on an individual basis, dealing with the level and progress of the work on a thesis. A PhD. Thesis deals with a partial academic issue depending on the type of study. A student must prove the ability to work independently with relevant sources and analyze researched materials. Lecture participation in a regular lecture course on trends in contemporary German literature or its analogy in another Germanic language.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will be able to orientate himself / herself in his / her dissertation theme, to incorporate it into the wider literary and historical contexts. The student will be able to present to the professional public a section of his topic which is related to contemporary literature.
- The organization of the seminar is on an individual basis. The credit evaluation in the given semester depends on a student’s writing progress and participation in academic discussion with the adviser. Participation in the lecture cycle on trends in contemporary literature is dependent on the cycle program in the given semester.
- Individuálně stanovená literatura k tématu práce.
- Teaching methods
- Lectures, seminars.
- Assessment methods
- In the competence of the trainer
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: podle individuální domluvy se školitelem.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: blok.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/NJDSL_2