FF:NJII_746A Project - Course Information
NJII_746A ProjectFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D.
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The subject is focused on the profiling activity of the students, who under the supervision of the supervisor work in a creative way on a project task. Individual project assignments differ in each semester, reflecting the current research and teaching needs and opportunities of individual teachers.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will demonstrate the ability to work in a smaller group on a project task, which will teach him both the purposeful fulfillment of the assignment and help to develop his / her ability to work independently.
- The project content changes in each semester, reflecting the needs of students and educators. It ranges from working on a German-language online magazine, through supporting conference projects, texting anthologies, minor translation projects to student conference activities.
- Teaching methods
- Meetings, work in the project team.
- Assessment methods
- Outputs evaluated by the project team leader.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
General note: určen pro všechny moduly magisterského studia.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2021/NJII_746A