FF:PAM131 Education and schooling - Course Information
PAM131 Education and schooling in the 21st centuryFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Miroslava Dvořáková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Klára Harvánková (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Petr Novotný, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Milada Rabušicová, Dr. (lecturer)
Mgr. Klára Šlapalová (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Milada Rabušicová, Dr.
Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. et Mgr. Klára Harvánková
Supplier department: Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
- Mon 30. 9. to Fri 20. 12. each odd Tuesday 16:00–17:40 C41, Mon 16. 9. to Fri 27. 9. each odd Tuesday 16:00–17:40 Zahraniční oddělení
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 7/20, only registered: 0/20, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/20
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim is to present completed research projects, discussion of the research, presentations, step by step from idea to publishing research results. Students should gain an overview of the research activities of the Institute of Educational Sciences, should prove to compile the research project and focus on current trends in educational research.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will be able:
- to discuss variour research approaches;
- to reflect adequatly on students own researche projects.
- Main issues:
- Decoding working places as learning spaces.
- Power and Communication in the Classroom.
- Space in Classroom Communication.
- Research in Adult Education.
- Intergenerational Learning in the Family and Family Context.
- MAKOVSKÁ, Zuzana and Roman ŠVAŘÍČEK. Influence of teachers’ beliefs on communication with pupils. 2011. URL info
- RABUŠICOVÁ, Milada, Lenka KAMANOVÁ and Kateřina PEVNÁ. Intergenerational Learning in the Family and Family Context. In Konference ECER. 2011. info
- RABUŠICOVÁ, Milada and Pavla OPLATKOVÁ. Functional Literacy in People's Lives. Journal of pedagogy / Pedagogický časopis, Trnava: Faculty of Education, Trnava University, 2010, vol. 2010, No 2, p. 29-51. ISSN 1338-1563. info
- RABUŠICOVÁ, Milada. Changes in Educational Values in Center and East European Countries during the Last Twenty Years. In Comparative Conference Educational Change in the Global Context. 2010. info
- RABUŠICOVÁ, Milada, Lenka KAMANOVÁ and Kateřina PEVNÁ. Intergenerational Learning in the Family through the Eyes of Children, Parents and Grandparents. In ECER. 2010. info
- POL, Milan, Milada RABUŠICOVÁ and Petr NOVOTNÝ. Adult Actors´ Strive for Democracy in Czech Schools. 2006. info
- Teaching methods
- lectures, class discussion, presentations
- Assessment methods
- fulfilling requirements, 80% participation in the seminar is a prerequisite for credit
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.