FF:PAN146 Seniority - Course Information
PAN146 Towards Successful SeniorityFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. et Mgr. Klára Harvánková (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Zuzana Vařejková (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Petr Novotný, Ph.D.
Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Ivana Klusáková
Supplier department: Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 15 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 7/15, only registered: 0/15
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Andragogy (programme FF, N-PD)
- Course objectives
- To introduce participants to the principles of successful seniority, including practical training.
- Learning outcomes
- What participants will learn: • map and develop skills for managing your career • map their strengths and work with them in the field of career development • set personal goals for your future career (including in the context of lifelong learning) • develop the ability to manage change • identify ways to balance work and private life • how to prevent burnout and manage not only work-related stress • promote your own mental well-being and balance • create your own action plan for development
- Part 1: Professional goals, strengths and weaknesses, work and leisure time Part 2: The importance of learning, promoting career development, coping with change Part 3: Working roles in the organization, workgroup, importance of social and personal networks and support for work performance Part 4: Mental and Occupational Wellbeing, Stress and Burnout Syndrome Signs, Action Plan
- Ilmarinen, J. (2009). Work Ability – a comprehensive concept for occupational health research and prevention. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health, 35(1), s. 1-5.
- Rabušicová, M., Brücknerová, K., Kamanová, L., Novotný, P., Pevná K., & Vařejková, Z. (2016). Mezigenerační učení: Teorie, výzkum, praxe. Brno: Masarykova univerzita.
- • Katariina Salmela-Aro,Pertti Mutanen, Jukka Vuori. Promoting career preparedness and intrinsic work-goal motivation: RCT intervention. Journal of Vocational Behavior 80 (2012) 67–75
- • Jukka Vuori, Salla Toppinen-Tanner, and Pertti Mutanen. Effects of Resource-Building Group Intervention on Career Managementand Mental Health in Work Organizations: Randomized Controlled Field Trial. Journal of Applied Psychology,2011 American Psycholo
- Ilmarinen, J. (2008). Jako si predĺžit aktívny život. Starutie a kvalita pracovného života v Európskej únii. Bratislava: Príroda.
- • Kirsi Ahola, Jukka Vuori, Salla Toppinen-Tanner, Pertti Mutanen, Teija Honkonen. Resource-enhancing group intervention againstdepression at workplace: who benefits? A randomised controlled study with a 7-month follow-up. Occup Environ Med 2012;69:870–8
- Teaching methods
- seminars, discussion
- Assessment methods
- final reflection
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught only once.
The course is taught: in blocks.