FF:PG_ZKUPP13 Experiental learning project - Course Information
PG_ZKUPP13 Experiental learning projectFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/18/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. Mgr. Petr Novotný, Ph.D. (seminar tutor), Mgr. et Mgr. Klára Harvánková (deputy)
Mgr. Karla Brücknerová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jan Kolář, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Bc. Jan Nehyba, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Klára Záleská, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Petr Novotný, Ph.D.
Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Karla Brücknerová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- TYP_STUDIA ( C )&& SEMESTR ( 4 )&& PG_ZKUPP5 Foundations of the Group Work
Předmět je určen pouze studentům vzdělávacího modulu: Zkušenostně reflektivní učení pro učitele, který je podpořen projektem Zkušenostně reflektivního učení pro praxi: podpora odborné přípravy stávajících a budoucích učitelů.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 3 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/3, only registered: 0/3
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Experiential reflective learning for teachers (programme FF, C-CV)
- Course objectives
- The objective of the course is to design complex as well as innovative experiential reflective learning project for particular clientele and organisation. The project can be either real or fictional, i.e. it can serve as a suggestion which does not have to be realized.
- • Till 2 February, the students are going to choose a consultant (i. e. they will ask the consultants and fill in the information regarding who their project consultant is in the ELF). • Till 8 March, the students will fill in the following information into the ELF: topic, brief annotation of the content, objective and target group. Everything needs to be approved by the consultant. • Till 30 April, final version of the project approved by the consultant is going to be submitted in the ELF • Till 2 May, students will be divided so that each project has a student opponent who will write reader’s report regarding the criteria for the final project and submit it in the ELF till 7 May. The extent is an A4. The consultants are: doc. Mirka Lazarová, Ph.D. (firstname.lastname@example.org), Mgr. Jan Kolář, Ph.D. (email@example.com), doc. Dana Knotová, Ph.D. (firstname.lastname@example.org), Mgr. Jan Nehyba (email@example.com), Mgr. Michaela Zedníková (firstname.lastname@example.org), Mgr. Igor Klečka (email@example.com), Mgr. Petra Rychecká (firstname.lastname@example.org), Mgr. Michal Diviš (email@example.com ), MgA. Martin Hak (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Final version of the project is to be submitted in ELF till 30 April. Completion of the course conditioned by project presentation. More information is available in the course PG_ZRU14 Final Exam 2) Electronic feedback is to be submitted till 30 April 2013. All completion details are available on www.acor.cz as well as in the ELF. Non-fulfilment of the conditions and deadlines implicates not being able to finish the course. Criteria for project content: • 15 x A4 minimum Structure and content of the project: Final version of the project is to be considered by individual students, however, all of the following areas are necessary: • detailed needs analysis of the target group, • identification of complex programme aims (including time interconnection) • annotations of activities or techniques used (including partial aims identification, outline of time interconnection, description of possible variations of use etc.) • description of course preparation and dramaturgy (preparation schedule, choice of the team and its competences, preparation logistics, setting in the environment etc.) • course development analysis (work with the participants, dangers and their prevention etc.) • financial calculation. This course is realized under Experiential Learning for Practice – Support of Professional Training of Present/Future Teachers (registration number CZ.1.07/2.2.00/18.0004) co-funded by The European Social Fund and the state budget of the Czech Republic.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2019/PG_ZKUPP13