FF:PLIN053 Mobile app. prog. project - Course Information
PLIN053 Mobile application programming projectFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- RNDr. Zuzana Nevěřilová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Richard Holaj, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Zuzana Nevěřilová, Ph.D.
Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jaroslava Vybíralová
Supplier department: Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
- Knowledge of mobile development as presented in PLIN045.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/20, only registered: 0/20, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/20
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Czech Language with Orientation on Computational Linguistics (programme FF, B-FI)
- Czech Language with Orientation on Computational Linguistics (programme FF, N-FI)
- Computational Linguistics (programme FF, N-PLIN_) (3)
- Course objectives
- Course is focused on students of czech languace and computational linguistics who wants to apply theie knowledge in real projects. Students can choose to extend existing project or to start their own (after consulting with supervisors). There will be introductory meeting, consultations and final evaluation during semester. Classroom G13 will be reserved for team meetings (see timetable reservation). Online tools (e.g. Facebook groups, Google Drive etc.) will be used for cooperation among team members too.
- Learning outcomes
- After finishing this course, student will be able to: - apply theoretical knowledge from area of multiplatform (with focus on mobile platforms) application development to design, implement and compile custom multiplatform application, - handle activities connected with teamwork (task assignment, communication with supervisor and other team members, fullfiling tasks in given deadlines etc.) and also to handle responsibility for assigned task, - use online tools for teamwork, - design, implement and compile multiplatform application based on its description, - use acquired knowledge and skills in further study and projects.
- 1. Introductory meeting - task assignment.
- 2. Consultations with project supervisor and other team members (either online or in classroom).
- 3. Final meeting - delivering results and evaluation.
- Během výuky budou ke studiu zadávány převážně webové zdroje.
- Teaching methods
- Individual/team work - online communication and progress sharing.
- Assessment methods
- Working on tasks during semester, communication with supervisor and other team members. Active inolvement in consultation. Finishing given task, presentation and evaluation on final meeting (individually or in team).
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2023/PLIN053